The One Thing Congress Can Do to Help the Markets: Amity Shlaesby
Not what they expected. That's the take on the stock market's sudden decline this August. The third year of a president's term is normally a good one for stocks -- and history shows that when Congress is in recess, as it is now, markets almost always rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag