Health Care Prognosis Improves With Digital Law: Peter OrszagPeter Orszag
Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Even with the all-too-depressing illustrations of political paralysis we’ve seen recently, government can still act to improve our lives. A good case in point: The U.S. health sector is rapidly digitizing, and federal legislation from early 2009, passed well before the health-care reform act, is an important reason why.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich