Japan’s Troubles Will Vex S&P, Evoke Bob Marley: William PesekWilliam Pesek
Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- On a hot Friday evening in Osaka, Japan, street musician Jun Fukuda is channeling Bob Marley on a downtown bridge. Not the feel-good, party-hearty Marley, but the mortality-questioning ballad “Redemption Song.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars