Groupon’s Strikeouts Reveal an Unspoken Truth: Jonathan WeilJonathan Weil
Aug. 4 (Bloomberg) -- About five miles south of Groupon Inc.’s headquarters, at U.S. Cellular Field, there’s a veteran baseball player for the Chicago White Sox named Adam Dunn who is having a remarkable season. All he needs is a little help putting his numbers in the best possible light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust