Leaders Give Russia Little Reason to Sober Up: Tatyana TolstayaTatyana Tolstaya
July 29 (Bloomberg) -- The other day, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a law equating beer with alcoholic beverages, a move that restricts its advertisement and limits its sale and distribution. Unfortunately, the decision can mean only one thing: The vodka lobby trumped the beer lobby.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism