Is Obama Wall Street’s Best Friend or Its Mortal Foe?: Ron KlainRon Klain
July 26 (Bloomberg) -- Differences of opinion are the essence of politics; differences in factual analysis are usually less sharp. Yet one of the most interesting divides in public discourse now concerns not a policy dispute, but different perceptions of a “factual” question: How has the administration treated the financial sector: Wall Street, the banks and their executives?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips