Longer Lives and Lower Health Costs in 2040: Business Classby
One of the biggest questions in determining the future sustainability of our health-care system is this: Will the 21st century witness as large an increase in the average life expectancy of the rich countries -- 30 to 40 years -- as occurred during the last century?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- The Wrong Way to Pressure China