Too Much Debt Means the Economy Can’t Grow: Reinhart and Rogoffby and
As public debt in advanced countries reaches levels not seen since the end of World War II, there is considerable debate about the urgency of taming deficits with the aim of stabilizing and ultimately reducing debt as a percentage of gross domestic product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.