Follow the Straight (and Dotted) Lines to Budget Truths: Viewby
In Washington, the weather has heated up. So has the rhetoric in the hybrid budget/debt-ceiling negotiations between President Barack Obama and congressional leaders. From the White House lectern on Monday, the president insisted that U.S. lawmakers have “a moral imperative to tackle our debt and deficit.” This means, generally speaking, that Democrats need to accept spending cuts and entitlement reform and that Republicans need to relent on tax increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel