Three Steps Toward a Grand Bargain on the Federal Budget: Viewby
Prompted by the looming expiration of the debt ceiling, President Barack Obama and both parties’ congressional leaders say they have made progress on a deal that sets the course for shrinking the federal budget by $4 trillion over 10 years, with a mix of tax increases and spending cuts, including from the big entitlement programs. Also on the table is an overhaul of corporate and individual taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton