Strategic Oil Reserve or Short-Term Political Maneuver?: Viewby
Releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve makes sense in time of emergency, natural disaster or a major disruption in supplies. None of those events have occurred, which makes the yesterday by President Barack Obama to tap the reserve puzzling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again