Even Internet-Age Companies Need Ferment of City: Edward GlaeserEdward Glaeser
June 22 (Bloomberg) -- Over the past month, we have heard reports that UBS AG may move the staff of its U.S. investment bank from Stamford, Connecticut, to Manhattan by 2015. The Boston Globe recently reported that Biogen Idec Inc. is bringing its headquarters and more than 500 jobs back to Cambridge, Massachusetts, from Weston, where it moved less than a year ago. And Seattle-based Amazon.com Inc. will build a publishing team in New York, with the help of a former publisher and literary agent, Laurence Kirshbaum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.