To Avoid Double-Dip Recession, Remember Lessons of 1980s: Echoesby
Is our economy headed back into a recession? A look at a past double-dip, the recessions of 1980 and of 1981-1982, suggests we are due. That double-dip also suggests the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates earlier and faster than you might think.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.