Soft Patch 2, Not QE2, Is Main Influence on Rates: Caroline BaumCaroline Baum
When it began, some thought it might not run its course. Now that it’s ending, there are those who think another installment is needed. The “it,” of course, is the Federal Reserve’s second round of large-scale asset purchases, better known as quantitative easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him