Planning a Smarter U.S. Defense Against Cyber-Villains: Viewby
The threats from cyberspace grow more powerful and pernicious. Companies from Sony Corp. to Google Inc. to Lockheed Martin Corp. have admitted startling security lapses. The International Monetary Fund last month suffered a “very major” breach leading to the loss of sensitive data. Congress and executive branch agencies faced almost 2 billion cyber-attacks a month last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast