Can Congress Learn to Love a 3:1:1 Deal for Growth?: Ezra KleinEzra Klein
June 9 (Bloomberg) -- Economist David Autor recently introduced me to a delightfully depressing concept: “now-more-than-everism.” Credit for the coinage goes to Larry Summers, the former U.S. Treasury secretary who is also former director of the National Economic Council, but anyone who follows politics will recognize the premise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics