Want Creative Workers? Loosen the Reins, Boss: Daniel GolemanDaniel Goleman
Philip Glass, the contemporary composer, works on his new compositions only between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. That’s the time, he says, when his creative ideas come to him. When filmmaker George Lucas needs to write or edit a script, he sequesters himself in a small cottage behind his house where he gets no calls or visitors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast