On Medicare, It’s Ryan Plan Versus Bureaucrats: Ramesh Ponnuruby
Dear (Republican congressman): So you voted for Congressman Paul Ryan’s budget plan, including its Medicare reforms, and now you’re worried about it. Most of the poll numbers on the plan look pretty bad, and now your party has lost a special election in New York for a House seat -- an election in which Medicare was the top issue. Now you’re afraid you’re going to lose your seat, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces