When Can the Chinese Expect Their Arab Spring?: Jeffrey GoldbergJeffrey Goldberg
May 30 (Bloomberg) -- Hillary Clinton doesn’t make mistakes. Let’s place to the side her unhappy 2008 run for the Democratic presidential nomination, during which, as they say, mistakes were made. As secretary of State she rarely makes an unforced error. She does, from time to time, economize the truth, even when speaking about perfectly awful regimes. But she is a diplomat now, and this is a hazard of the vocation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations