To Fix Health Care, First Reward FailureEzra Klein
May 25 (Bloomberg) -- Tim Harford has an unusual fear about government failure. He’s not worried that the government fails too often. He’s worried that it doesn’t fail often enough. The British economist is the author of the compelling new book,"Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations