Goldman Sachs Needs a New Audit Committee: Jonathan Weilby
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s reputation sustained a body blow last year when the firm paid $550 million to settle a fraud claim by the Securities and Exchange Commission over its sales of a mortgage-bond deal called Abacus. The integrity of its financial statements, however, has never come under serious challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals