Clinton Says Personal E-Mail ‘Clearly Wasn’t the Best Choice’Kim Chipman
Hillary Clinton says she understands why people have raised questions about her use of personal e-mail while secretary of state.
- “I understand why. I get it,” the Democratic presidential candidate says in Iowa while taking questions from reporters
- Clinton reiterates that her use of personal e-mail was allowed by State Dept
- “It clearly wasn’t the best choice. I should have used two e-mails, one personal, one for work”
- “I take responsibility for that decision”
- Clinton says she wants to be as transparent as possible; is “confident” investigations into matter will prove she never sent, received e-mails marked classified
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE