Clinton’s Favorability Drops in NBC/WSJ National PollJaclyn Kochell
37% of all respondents have a positive view of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton while 48% view her negatively in latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, a change from June poll that showed her with 44% positive rating, 40% negative.
- In survey of likely voters in Democratic primaries, Clinton leads with 59%, Sen. Bernie Sanders runs 2nd with 25%
- In June, Clinton led Sanders, 75% to 15%
- All other declared Democratic candidates in single digits; survey didn’t include VP Joe Biden, who is mulling a presidential run
- Survey conducted July 26-30; 1,000 adults comprised entire sample, of which 253 identified themselves as Democratic primary voters; MOE for entire survey is +/- 3.1 ppts, +/- 6.16 ppts for Democratic pool
- Related: Trump Leads Republican Candidates in New WSJ/NBC Poll