Future Of British Business
Royal Mail Still Disrupted Almost One Week After Cyberattack
This article is for subscribers only.
Royal Mail said no personal data was compromised during a cyberattack detected last week, though the UK postal firm continues to grapple with the situation and letters and parcels are still not being exported.
Chief Executive Officer Simon Thompson told a House of Commons panel Tuesday that based on the investigation so far, no data breach took place, though the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates data privacy, has been informed.