Philippines Will Soon Allow Cinemas, Theme Parks to Resume
This article is for subscribers only.
The Philippines will soon allow cinemas, theme parks and conferences to resume as it seeks to further reopen an economy that suffered a record contraction last year.
It will also expand the seating capacity of religious gatherings to a maximum of 50% from the current 30% starting Feb. 15, presidential spokesman Harry Roque said in a statement on Friday. President Rodrigo Duterte is worried about the economy and aims for an immediate recovery, Roque said earlier this week.