Rosneft Director Says Russia Unlikely to Extend OPEC Deal Again

Russian Economy Minister Says OPEC Deal Is Working

Lock
This article is for subscribers only.

Russia is unlikely to prolong its supply deal with OPEC beyond the nine-month extension agreed last week, because by then it will have served its purpose, according to a Rosneft board member.

“This cartel agreement should exist,” Oleg Vyugin said during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum Thursday. “One year -- I see that as the horizon for this agreement, maybe even earlier.”