India's ONGC Videsh to Spend Over $3 Billion on Iran Gas Block
This article is for subscribers only.
The overseas arm of India’s biggest oil and gas explorer intends to spend more than $3 billion on Iran’s Farzad-B natural gas block.
ONGC Videsh Ltd. last month submitted a revised plan to the Iranian government for the block, which the company will be able to develop within five years, Managing Director N.K. Verma told reporters in Mumbai on Tuesday. The Indian oil company is now waiting for feedback from Tehran, Verma said.