Alabbar, Saudi PIF to Set Up $1 Billion E-Commerce FirmBy and
Group led by Emaar chairman, PIF each investing $500m
Called Noon, the company will market 20m items to customers
A group of investors led by Emaar Properties PJSC Chairman Mohamed Alabbar and Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund will each contribute $500 million to an e-commerce venture to tap the Middle East’s fast-growing online retail market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020