AT&T to Offer Throttled Video Streams so Customers Save on DataBy and
AT&T follows T-Mobile with controversial data-saving feature
Carrier is launching DirecTV Now online-TV service this month
AT&T Inc. will offer wireless subscribers the ability to stream lower-quality video to save on data charges, an industry practice that has raised concern about equal treatment of internet content.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders