There's a Blood Battle Raging Between Europe's Drug GiantsBy , , and
Roche’s experimental hemophilia treatment is in final testing
NovoSeven, a $1.5 billion drug, has no direct competitor
Novo Nordisk A/S, already reeling from pricing pressure in its diabetes business, is now feeling the heat in the $8 billion market for treating hemophilia, a rare bleeding disorder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders