Watch Out Wal-Mart. Amazon Is Coming After the Grocery BusinessBy and
Online retailer said to open drive-up food kiosks in Seattle
Partnerships with local grocers said to be way to grow fast
For years, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has followed Amazon.com Inc., putting inventory online and starting its own version of a marketplace where third-party merchants can sell their wares. Now Amazon is returning the favor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders