Walgreens Is ‘Confident’ Rite Aid Deal Will Close Early 2017By
Talks with regulators are taking longer than anticipated
Fiscal fourth-quarter EPS that beat analysts’ estimates
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. expects its planned $9.4 billion purchase of Rite Aid Corp. to close early next year, even as talks with regulators over which drugstores should be divested have taken longer than anticipated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020