Tax Experts Wanted in U.A.E. as Oil Woes Prompt Hunt for RevenueBy and
U.A.E. Ministry of Finance advertising about 30 tax jobs
Gulf Arab monarchies to impose value added tax by 2018
The United Arab Emirates is setting up a federal tax authority that will be in charge of collecting levies, as the oil-rich Gulf nation seeks to diversify its revenue base with value-added taxation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day