Goldman’s Fels Cites TIAA, MassMutual Deals as New M&A PhaseBy
Organic growth is getting harder, banker says at conference
Everyone has had to look differently at M&A, he says
Patrick Fels, a dealmaker at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., said insurers that don’t have publicly traded stock are becoming increasingly active in mergers and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’