U.K. Lawmakers Urge Twitter, Labour to Fight AntisemitismBy
Panel urges Twitter to address ‘pernicious’ problem online
Labour’s Corbyn slammed for ‘lack of consistent leadership’
Twitter Inc. and the U.K. Labour Party need to do more to stamp out antisemitism, a cross-party panel of British lawmakers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy