Startup Uses A.I. to Speed Up Financial ComplianceBy
Balderton Capital leads funding round for ComplyAdvantage
System scouts databases, reads news for signs of trouble
A U.K. startup that uses artificial intelligence to help banks and other financial firms with anti-money laundering compliance received $8.2 million to fund its expansion in Europe and North America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion