Alibaba Sees ‘Tremendous’ Challenge for Pure E-Commerce BusinessBy
E-commerce giant eyes upgrading China’s brick and mortars
Alibaba sees middle-class consumption upgrade as growth driver
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. expects pure e-commerce operators to face ‘tremendous challenges’ as the web giant seeks to tap more growth from transforming China’s $4.5 trillion traditional retail industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day