America’s About to Double the Shale Gas It Sends OverseasBy
Cheniere cleared to send liquefied gas from a second plant
Unit coming online at a testing time for global gas market
The U.S. is set to double the volume of shale natural gas it’s sending abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy