Amazon Said to Limit Warehouse Access to New MerchantsBy
Restricting the service signals concerns about capacity issues
Storage constraints prompted a building spree this year
Amazon.com Inc. is restricting merchant access to its warehouses during the busy holiday shopping season, people familiar with the matter said, signaling that the online retailer is worried about capacity issues that have created problems in the past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion