First Solar Completes Shams Ma’an Power Plant Project in JordanBy
Plant owned by Diamond Generating, Nebras Power, Kawar Group
Project accounts for about 1% of Jordan’s energy capacity
First Solar Inc. completed construction of a 52.5-megawatt solar power plant in Jordan that will account for about 1 percent of the country’s energy capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline