Fiat Chrysler Ordered to Face Dealerships’ Antitrust SuitBy and
Carmaker accused of inflating sales figures to boost shares
Federal judge throws out some of dealers’ claims against Fiat
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV’s U.S. unit failed to persuade a federal judge to throw out an antitrust lawsuit claiming it pushed dealers to submit fraudulent sales numbers to prop up the carmaker’s share price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks