Wrong Again: Poll-Driven Wisdom Failed in Colombia. Where Next?By
World likely to face more ‘disruptive elections’: pollster
Analysts say mood of revolt makes outcomes harder to call
First Brexit, now Colombia. For the second time in a few months, referendum results have made a mockery of conventional wisdom shaped by opinion polls, and investors who believed them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting