China’s Box-Office Slump Deepens After Drought of Summer HitsBloomberg News
Ticket sales declined 16% to $1.6 billion in third quarter
Cinema visitors headed for first quarterly drop in five years
China’s worst box-office slump in at least five years deepened in the third quarter as a dearth of hit films kept movie goers away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap