Two Sigma Says Artificial Intelligence Lacks SmartsBy
Traditional hedge fund managers embrace machine learning
Siegel’s Compass fund gained 12.6% this year through August
David Siegel, a quantitative hedge fund pioneer, issued a warning to investors: Artificial intelligence lacks common sense.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders