Silicon Valley Nerds Organize Fundraising Effort for ClintonBy
500 Startups founder attracted $50,000 in donations so far
Fundraising group joins a parade of techies backing Clinton
A group of self-described nerds from Silicon Valley has banded together for one goal: elect Hillary Clinton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States