Trump Allies Move to Stem Damage From Strong Clinton DebateBy and
Early reviews from markets and voters rate Clinton better
Trump doubles down on criticism of Latina pageant winner
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s team scrambled Tuesday to stem political damage from his first debate with Democrat Hillary Clinton as he claimed unfair treatment and renewed his criticism of a Latina pageant contestant that had drawn attacks from Clinton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas