Colombia Coal Growth Hopes Dashed on Data Glitch, Miners SayBy
Mining association says industry won’t hit 90 million target
Future investments will depend on tax reform: Santiago Angel
Colombia will produce about 85 million metric tons of coal this year, missing a government target of 90 million tons because data collected earlier this year was inflated, according to the Colombian Mining Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing