Twitter Surges on Report It's Said to Be Moving Closer to SaleBy and
Company reportedly in talks with Salesforce, Google, others
Speculation has swirled since Microsoft bought LinkedIn
Twitter Inc. shares soared the most in more than two years Friday after CNBC said the company may soon receive a takeover offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’