Stuck Congress Flirts With Shutdown Nobody Wants or ExpectsBy and
Democrats angry over McConnell’s decision to deny Flint funds
OMB starts preparations for closing government functions
In seven days, Congress will hit a deadline for avoiding a government shutdown that no lawmakers say they want.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis