Lester Holt and the Problem of Refereeing Donald Trump
On the most recent episode of the Keepin’ It 1600 podcast, a twice-a-week show hosted by former Obama staffers Jon Favreau and Dan Pfeiffer, CNN’s Jake Tapper came on to preview Monday’s first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Tapper, who has hosted several debates himself, initially lamented how difficult it was to moderate 11 different people on stage and looked forward to seeing just these two candidates against each other.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States